Church-Next Training provides resources for starting new churches and helping established churches become more effective on mission with Jesus. Topics covered include:
- Theological foundations for starting new churches
- Determining a focus group or community
- Developing culturally relevant ministries
- Developing church planting teams
- Starting new worship services
- Gathering people for a new church
- Funding church plants
- AND MORE
October 11-15, 2011
GCI home office, 2011 E. Financial Way, Glendora, CA.
Church-Next Training is open to anyone who desires to learn to start a new church, or re-start an existing church. Presenters include Dr. Joseph Tkach, Dr. Dan Rogers, Dr. Randy Bloom and Lorenzo Arroyo.
There is no cost for registration, but if you plan to attend please be sure to contact Randy Bloom (Randy.Bloom@gci.org) as soon as possible to let him know your intentions. You will pay the cost for your own lodging and meals during the event.