Church Administration and Development is pleased to announce that in 2016, GCI will hold seven regional conferences in the United States. Here are the dates and locations:
- February 19-21 in Ontario, California (Los Angeles area)
- March 11-13 in Portland, Oregon
- April 22-24 in Northbrook, Illinois (Chicago area)
- May 20-22 in Morristown, New Jersey (New York City area)
- June 24-26 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- July 15-17 in Dallas, Texas
- August 5-7 in Orlando, Florida
Pastors, as you and your leadership teams make plans and establish budgets for 2016, please factor in these conferences. Lead pastors and one member of each pastoral team are expected to attend as part of their continuing education. We also urge church treasurers and other finance committee members to attend—we will provide special content for them, including workshops on church finances (with updates on GCI and IRS financial regulations), opportunities to network with folks from the GCI treasurer’s office, and a reception honoring church treasurers. There also will be workshops for those involved in children’s ministry (more details to come).
Further information about conference content and registration will be made available later this year. The cost for registration and lodging will be comparable to the 2014 regional conferences.