Church Multiplication Ministries (CMM), part of GCI Church Administration and Development, USA, will be conducting Church Next Training, East (CNT East) on July 24-25 in Arden, North Carolina (near Asheville).
CNT East is for church pastors, church planters and others interested in starting a new church and/or re-missioning (re-planting) an established church. Bring your team and learn how to impact your community, develop a discipleship pathway and discover more effective ways to “do church.”
CNT East will address Trinitarian principles for starting new churches, determining your call to a people group or community, developing church planting or re-missioning teams, gathering people for a new or established church, starting a new worship service, funding your church, and other topics. The trainers at CNT East will be Travis Jarrett, church planter and executive pastor at The Orchard in Asheville; and Randy Bloom, CMM director.
- Location: Trinity Life Fellowship (GCI) 44 Buck Shoals Road G4, Arden, North Carolina
- Date: July 24-25, 2014
- Cost: $40 before July 10, $60 after that; $20 for a spouse or additional ministry team member. This registration fee covers training manual and lunch on both days. Attendees are responsible for providing their own dinners and lodging.
- Lodging: There are several hotels nearby the training location—a Google search is advised.
- Need assistance? Email Randy.Bloom@gci.org
- Registration and information: Go to www.gci.org/go/cnte14 (login required)