Registration is open for the Spring 2018 semester at Grace Communion Seminary (GCS) and closes January 16. The first lecture in each course will be posted on Tuesday, January 16, with remaining lectures posted each Monday, January 22 through March 19. No assignments are due during the Holy Week break, March 26 – April 1. All work is to be completed by April 16.
To register, go to https://www.gci.org/go/gcsspring18.
Here are the courses offered this semester (with course instructor noted):
- BI520 New Testament Survey (Mike Morrison)
- CH502 Church History: The Second Millennium (Neil Earle)
- CM504 Practice of Ministry (Ted Johnston)
- CM511 Homiletics (Dan Rogers)
- TH501 Nature of God and Jesus Christ (Russell Duke)
- TH505 Doctrine of the Trinity (Gary Deddo)